Low Fat Chicken Cordon Bleu
This is a lower fat version of a favorite in my house.
- 7 medium chicken breast
- 7 servings laughing cow
- 7 servings 97% fat free cooked ham
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp italian seasoning
- “Beat” chicken breast out thin using a meat mallet or whatever you’d like.
- Place a slice of ham on chicken breast and a wedge of laughing cow light swiss on the ham slice. Roll up and hold together with a toothpick, if needed.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs, and then Italian seasoning. Bake at 375 for 35-40 minutes.
- I like to serve with asparagus.
I just copied and pasted this from my fatsecret.com cookbook. I’ve got them everywhere!