Oh my gosh, I can’t believe 2 years have gone by. I can’t believe she isn’t technically a “baby” anymore. Can I at least still get away with calling her the baby for 8 more years or so?
This are the things I’ve learned over the last 2 years:
- I STILL hate the terrible 2’s… even after 8 and a half years.
- Little feet are so fun to play with in the wee hours of the morning.
- I enjoying doing little girl hair! Who would have known?
- Shoes are a wonderful thing. Collect as many as you can.
- Same goes for hair pretties.
- And baby dolls.
- I must be a good mommy because When Jaizy plays with her baby dolls she is the bestest baby-doll mommy ever. Monkey see, monkey do, right?
- I can still read “How Do Dinosaurs Say Good-night” by memory.
- Same with “I Love Your Forever”
- And “Where The Wild Things Are”
- And “Quick As A Cricket”
- And “Oh The Places You’ll Go”
- All in my teacher-mommy-desiree way of reading books.
- Chocolate Milk is a requirement for good behavior.
- Mommy and Daddy’s beds must be far more comfortable than big girl beds.
- A smile is a good way to get out of trouble. (Man! She learned this one YOUNG!)
- Little girls + pencils = very artistically decorated dining table chairs.
- Big brothers all have their special place in little sister’s hearts. They all have a certain purpose. Matthew is for entertainment. JoNathan is for playing with. Caden is for cuddling with. (see pictures below)
- All Daddys should have a little girl if they want one. (See pictures below)
- That Mommys should too, even if they didn’t know they wanted one.
12.16.06 25 hours old.
7.3.07 Mom can’t make me laugh! But Bubba Can!
9.25.08 Yes Jason is IN the Rose Petal Cottage with Jaizy